Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fashion show~!

Hey there everyone! I'm sorry I've been gone so long. . it took me some time to track down pictures from the show to share with you but here they are!

I hope you enjoy them! And most of the looks from the show will be up for sale on my etsy shop soon!

Alice:




The White Rabbit:




The Cheshire Cat:





The Caterpillar:





The Tweedles:







The Door Mouse:


The March Hare:

The Mad Hatter:

The Red Queen:








Sorry this oe was so long guys!

Photos are credited to Metromix NY and Arsenic and old lace on Flicker

3 comments:

  1. Lovely indeed! It's magnificent, hope to see them on sale infact, can I ask you for measurement and sizes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Let me know what you're interested in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayhay dear!
    How are you? I'm visiting your blog and he's so lovely! I like the pictures and your style!

    Please check my too and maybe we can follow eachother!

    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete