Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lolita day at Kinokuniya~!




Hey everyone! I've got fun news for those in the NYC area!
I'll be doing a presentation about sewing (and starting a brand) for the western lolita on June 5th!

Lots of other lolitas I really admire will be giving presentations and taking questions as well:
+ Zoh of Morigan NYC whom I'm always in awe of
+Dalin of La Vida frills who has spectacular taste in movies
+ Crystal of Pretty Wonderland who is absolutely adorable
+ Victoria of Lolita charm with her perfect pink curls!

I'm super excited to be a part of this with so many people I admire!

If you're around the city that day stop by Kinokuniya on 6th ave and 41st st to say hi to us! There is also a raffle going on where you can win some sweet prizes! Including something from I Do Declare~! (i promise it won't be lame)

In other news I'll be updating the shop with new items soon~!

1 comment:

  1. OOh! This is going to be spectacular! I am going to reblog!

    ReplyDelete