Sunday, September 9, 2012

Otakon 2012 and the future

Hello everyone!

 Hopefully you haven't been missing me too much. I'm rather bad at blogging. I always say I'm going to keep up with this better, and I know how annoying that is. What really seems to be happening is that I'm posting more often on the I Do Declare facebook page and forgetting about the blog!So If you're hankering for info and I've been lazy here. . Make sure to check the IDD facebook page!

Moving on to what everyone really wants: pictures!



You've all seem mot of the the pieces from this show before. . but the last two looks are the brand new I Do Declare print! It's a collaboration with the fantastic blog and accessory brand Moss Marchen. The print is  inspired by medieval reliquaries, momento mori artwork and Victorian dolls.
Moss Marchen made the most gorgeous accessories to match the print. The girls are both wearing necklaces and hair clips/broaches!

The print needs a few little corrections before I release it, but it will be coming soon!


Here are a few little detail shots of the print. I drew the print myself! Finally putting that visual arts training to good use.

First three photos are credited to Moss Marchen And forgive me for the instagram on the last two! (But if you want you can follow me there as Aldhelm)

Don't forget about the I Do Declare facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment